2012年3月26日星期一

diablo 3 gold next - WOR

129764614536250000_0"Zhuangao, prohibit unauthorized reprint" of the I am Legend: hand games generation PK up, legend of Zhan Chaodong Declaration: everyone is different diablo 3 gold, everyone has different equallylives, I have my equallylives, why would you like the others? Live for 20ji years, apart from not writing with the right hand, something others can, drawing, painting I ||||Line. So I'm not worse than others, even with one hand, can get in the game. I do not need pity, because I like you, I appeal to lose, I fight, I took the Championship in the game, I am legend! Challenging operation limits: "the right hand" roll your mouse, while typing, or not be inferior to others just because less hands than inferior to others. I live20ji year, in addition to not writing with the right hand, to get something, others can. |||| First contact online 4 years ago, play in the Groove until 78, senior song to me there is nothing difficult. I also played with CF, you must be very curious how to operate CF--when I press on the left hand, right hand tied with tape on the mouse, and then scroll back and forth with muscle wrist continuous "clicking"The mouse, so I should have 1 and a half hands, and it is very easy to have a maximum time of DNF,08 years ^ ^ just in beta, because it looks and arcade like before, I play to play a bit, then run out. In DNF, DNF before and he is doing a keyboard two completely different games, because of the need toTwo hands, and keeps the action, then no two rows of keys, many skills to manually pick, more trouble is, "right hand" must also be controls above and below the 4 key. Scroll key only with no fingers to the wrist. Some people say that my keys are correct, so far, I have used the default keys, because I would like to challenge the normal keys, I don'tWorse than those who despise my people. Note: some pictures, you can see the reality of the next game (click here to see larger image) next: one hand can not play games? I was able to play better than others! Read the full text of this article on this page navigation page No. 01: I am Legend: No. 02 page generation Brokeback Youth Games champion dream:Hands can not play games? Page No. 03: craziest right hand when worn skin page No. 04: I can support myself, I do not regret, No. 05-page: page No. 06 is they let me have the courage to live: my little secret page No. 07: my personal page shuaizhao No. 08: my handsome photos Others:

没有评论:

发表评论