2012年1月8日星期日

30 biography

129668571654062500_24"I will read it at 1:30 biography, because I don't want to be mad" after two hours star wars the old republic power leveling, fewer jobs, so I got up and ready to go. "And so on," he also motioned to me to sit down. After a minute or two he had the strength to talk. "At first, I found this a lot of fear," he concluded, referring to the decision to cooperate with me writing this book, "IReally very worried. "" Then why did you do? "I asked. "I want my children to know me. "He said," I don't often around them, I want them to know why this is and understand the things I do. Also, since I was ill, I realized that if I die, someone else will write me, and they don't know me. They are all wrong.So I want to make sure that some people can hear what I would like to say. "Two years, he never asked about what I wrote in this book, or what I have come to conclusions. But at this moment he looked at me and said, "I know that your book will be a lot I don't like the content. "This sentence more questions rather than statements, he stared at me, waiting for a reply, I smiled and nodded,That will certainly be. "Very good. "He said," so that it does not look like the internal works. In short while I can't read it, because I don't want to be mad. Maybe I will read if I was in, after one year.����"Speaking of which, he closed his eyes, there is no effort, so I slipped away. As the worsening health situation all summer, jobBegins slowly to confront an inescapable reality: he never went back to Apple's CEO. He has time to resign. He's working for the decision, as appropriate for a few weeks, during which his wife, Bill Campbell, qiaoni��aifu and qiaozhi��Laili have talked about this issue. "I look forward to one of the things Apple do, is to transfer of authority on how to properly make a example�� "He told me. He took the company over the past 35 years with all the difficult transition between open joke. "Has always been a shattering, such as third world countries. One of my goals is to build Apple into the world's best companies, an orderly transition is critical about this. "He decided to make this transition August 24: the company is the best time and place of the Board of DirectorsA regular meeting. Announced he'd personally arrived at the scene, rather than send e-mail messages or phone access to meeting, so he always force yourself to eat to recover. The day preceding the meeting, he decided to participate, but need help with wheelchairs.����Company to make arrangements swtor power leveling, call from the Office he, then try to secretly wheelchair pushed him to the Board room. Prior to his 11 pointsReached, the Board is closure Committee reports and other routine matters. Most people know what will happen. But we have not directly into the topic, but by the Chief Financial Officer Tim Cook and bide��aobenhaimo introduced the first-quarter results and Outlook for the coming year. Jobs after calmly said that he had some personal things to announce. Cook asked themselves andShould the other executives leave, jobs paused for more than 30 seconds, and finally decided to let them go. Meeting room only 6 outside directors, he began dictating written by him and repeatedly modified aloud a letter a few weeks. "I always say, if one day they cannot continue to discharge my duties as Apple's CEO, failure to meet everybody's looking forward to the post, I will firstTo tell you. "Beginning" is, unfortunately, that day has come. "This letter content simple and straightforward, just 8 sentences. In the letter, he suggested that Cook, his replacement, and made himself continued to serve as Chairman of the Board. "I believe that Apple day in front of the most brilliant creativity. I'm looking forward to watching it to a new role successfully and contribute to�� "Field-long silence. Al Gore's first speech, he gives the variety of jobs during his achievements. Miji��deleikesile added, watching jobs ' Apple's change was "the most unbelievable thing I see in business". Yase��laiwensen praised his efforts to smooth transition. Campbell didn't say anything, but in the transfer of rightsAfter the formal adoption of the resolution, shining tears in his eyes. Tomorrow: start using past tense

没有评论:

发表评论